24 February 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go?



Jug $2.99, White sandals $5.99, Red shoes $5.99 and Red pashmina $3.99, all from Savers

Hey there friendly followers. Long time no see, hey? 
Sorry you haven't heard from me in freaking ages. At first I got busy, and then I got lazy, and then I wasn't even sure if I should bother continuing with this little endeavour of mine. Long story short - I'm back!!

So what has everyone been up to lately? Since I last blogged I have finished my first year of uni, and begun my second year (just this week!), I attended the Falls Festival in Lorne, developed an op shopping addiction, caved in to the masses and bought an iPhone4, lost a house mate -  she is moving to QLD now =( - I decided to save up and go to Thailand in the middle of the year, we had a house party, I visited the gym quite frequently - something about the gun show here lol - I grew a garden on my kitchen windowsill, gained a pen-pal, and as usual, watched way too many TV shows over my summer break  - anyone else addicted to Fringe?!!

I am really excited to be back at uni this year, so far I've only had one of my classes this week - Nutrition2 - and the funny thing is, it is the same lecturer, same room and most of the same people as Nutrition1, last semester. Hopefully this means the dynamic of the class will develop quicker than it usually does, or it will be the same 4 people answering questions every lecture, and that is just plain boring. I'm at uni Monday, Thursday, Friday, which will be a strange week to get used to I reckon, like having two weekends a week, both of which I am working lol. Ah well, at least I am moving on in my degree, which is exciting, and the stationary I bought for my new subjects are colourful and organised, so I am happy.

Handbag $9.99 and Power-Suit $19.99 both from Savers

Tomorrow night, Matt and I are going back home to stay with my Mum for the weekend. My sister's birthday is on the Monday, and her best friend's 21st is tomorrow night. Plus a mate of mine will be getting married that weekend, so lots of good friends will be around, which doesn't always happen when I visit my Mum. So, Brylee, who's 21st is tomorrow, is having an op shop party, and the anticipation has gotten me all obsessed with op shopping! In the last two days I have been to the Footscray Savers twice and purchased; two dresses, two pairs of shoes, a pashmina, a cute little strawberry covered milk jug, a knitted jumper, a power suit (my party outfit), a bleary shirt and tie for Matt for the party, an orange mu-mu for my sister Ally for the party, a coat, a hat, a handbag and an egg flip. I just had so much fun! And all up I only spent $95. Pretty rad!!

Blue dress $7.99 and White dress $7.99, both from Savers

Coat $12.99 and Ally's Mu-mu $4.99, both from Savers 

Also, if you wish to, you can follow me on Twitter now, "m_inapeartree", it might encourage me to post more frequently and interestingly, haha!

 Bleary shirt $5.99 and tie $1.99 for Matt, and Knitted jumper $4.99, all from Savers

I've just realised the hat and the egg flip aren't pictured, but I am sure somehow you will survive! 

Now I'm off to the gym, then a coffee, present hunting, a haircut, uni and drinks for my mate Trita's 21st. And some housework somewhere in between. Should be a fantastic day, after all, for once, it is sunny people!!



Have a fantastic week folks, and I will post again next week with pics from the party, I'm sure.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment