30 August 2010

Arrival

My order arrived today.


Have a look at what I bought!


Funkis Plait Navy Suede Sandle Clog (quite a mouthful for quite a shoe!)

As you can see I am super chuffed! Very cute and comfy.


So these are them, my new shoes!

I can't wait for tomorrow when I will wear my shoes to uni with a big fat grin.
They will just go so good with everything, and all through summer.
And the best part is, they are made from plantation timber, so I feel a bit less guilty when I wear them.

Yay.
x

2 comments:

  1. Ooo these are lovely! That blue is so different yet so perfect.

    Shell
    xx
    http://lovefromshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shell, I just the weather here was consistently nice enough for me to wear them without tights! Ah well.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    x

    ReplyDelete