Gosh, I love calling people that as I politely tuck their tag back into their shirt.
The lovely Wrenrennard of blog, The Raven has tagged me in a post to answer her questions;
1. If you won $65,000,000 - what is the first thing you would do?
Scream a lot then hug the closest person to me. Then, I'd probably buy them a drink of some description.
2. Where in the world do you want to visit most?
Germany. It seems so artistic and much more progressive than other parts of the world as far as being holistic is concerned. Samuel Hahnemann (the father of homeopathy) is from there and it would be interesting to see a place where a holistic view is so important, even though the society is still Westernised.
Also, I learnt German for yonks and have a friend who lives there.
3. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Oh, I would totally be a kitten. They are just so curious about everything, and that cute expression on their face when they aren't sure about something - adorable. Plus, they get pampered, are always pretty and get to go on regular adventures.
4. The city, the country or the beach?
Well, now that I have moved to Melbourne, I am very much missing home - Albury. Even though it is in the country, it's still a city. It's the perfect balance - the only thing missing is a beach!
5. Your favourite genre of music?
Umm.... that's a toughy because I don't really have a particular style I listen to, per-say. I suppose I like music written and sung by girls: Bertie Blackman, Clare Bowditch, Florence and the Machine, Missy Higgins, etc. I also like stuff that's fun to dance to.
6. Your dream job?
To be a Naturopathic Nutritionist, who educates regular people about the best way to eat for the optimum results from their body. To have a clinic where the fees are reasonable, and there are student and pensioner discounts, and once a fortnight, a cooking class to teach people how easy and fun it is to get to know different foods and cook delicious and healthy meals for themselves and their families/friends.
7. Your favourite book?
I really enjoy the Harry Potter series to be honest. I don't read much, unfortunately, but I do have fond memories of reading as a kid (especially 'The Fantastic Mr. Fox').
8. Your favourite clothing item at the moment?
Ooh, this is a toughy. Maybe my brand new blue suede clogs. Since they are the newest, or the mustard yellow cardi that Lisa gave me. It's very pretty, simple, and very me.
Now, the 8 people that I tag to answer my 8 questions are:
Blackswan from Your Only Blackswan
JSotiriou from Stuck In A Dumb Daze
Bug from In Bug's Drawers
Shelby from Felix Wears Frames
Orchid Style from Orchid Style
Gatsby and Me from Gatsby and Me
Luxbriony from Luxbriony Blog
Ballarat Vintage Style from Ballarat Vintage Style
My 8 questions for you my dears, are:
1. Are you a shoe, hat, bag or 'other' person?
2. What is your favourite meal/food memory?
3. What is the best holiday destination?
4. What is your favourite thing to do outside of work/school?
5. What is something you would like to do before you die?
6. What does your no-fail outfit look like?
7. What is the one TV show you can't live without?
8. If you were a pie, what flavour would you be?
Thanks for tagging me Raven, it was lots of fun! I hope you find my answers interesting.
I look forward to seeing your answers, the rest of you.