26 May 2010

Toothless Wonder

Today I got up very early to drive my boyfriend to the private hospital so he could get his wisdom teeth out. We got there at 7am and he went in at 9.30am. I went home while he was under, so I could shower and get into some clean clothes and came back before he was back. 


It's really strange seeing someone you love come out from anaesthetic for the first time. In fact, before today, I've only ever seen people in hospital who are fully conscious. I don't know why, but seeing him all groggy and blabbing on about whatever it was - although, he was incredibly cute - I was getting very upset and very worried about him. He wasn't in pain, there were no complications, everything was alright; but I was feeling lots of butterflies and potential tears behind my eyes.


Matt is currently sitting on the couch on his iPhone, showing me things he is looking up on Digg. He even ate lamb casserole that I made today for dinner. He such a trooper! 


Today reinforced one thing, that is lovely to be reminded of: I love you Matt, I really, really do.













Have a lovely day everyone.
x

3 comments: