07 March 2010

You could've said something nice about my profiteroles


I know I've already posted today, but I'm playing catch-up, and I'm enjoying my new toy.

Firstly, some things that I've been wearing etc;
Sweet comfy jumper from Savers (can't wait for winter time!!)

A vintage dress (I have no idea what era) at Stacey's (pictured) cocktail party. I also got to wear my antique crystal jewellery.

Matt took this when we went on our date last week (I swear I'm not naked!). I was proud because my hair was straight and big-ish, without much effort - yay!

This is the complete outfit, dress is Portmans from about 4 years ago, purse and shoes are about as old and both from Sportsgirl. I made the fabric rose myself.

And now, for some inspiration/pretty things to look at:

Melanie Laurent in Inglorious Basterds. Gorgeous, French, wearing vintage and kicking some Nazi ass. It's impossible to not admire her.

Gosh, I can't get over how gorgeous Hermione Granger is in her down time. Ahh, Emma Watson...

Mad Men - I am so desperate to watch Season 2!! (Yes I am aware of how behind I am) Matt says he might buy it, but if he doesn't by my first pay, I bloody will! Look at them all vintage and gorgeous, (click photo to view all of it - it's been chopped in half) or those dapper looking gentlemen. Ahhh.....

Yay! Flight of the Conchords (for anyone who didn't notice, the title of this post is a line from their song Hurt Feelings). I love this picture of them, it kind of makes me want to buy a burgundy velvet blazer for Matt too.

This gorgeous photo of the gorgeous Lily Allen is the reason I chopped all my hair off. Surely, you can see why. Lily looks so hot and happy here. I just love her. I can't believe she wont be recording another album for at least 5 years. =(

And of course, the beautiful Zooey Deschanel. She's so cute. And strange. And pretty. And has a great sense of what looks suit her.

Now for some inspiration that is closer to my heart: This is my Mum with me when I was a bubba (and a chubba-bubba at that). She is probably just thrown together, considering I'm a baby, but she just looks so much like her. Big ass comfy jumper with Garfield on it is especially my Mum.

This is also my Mum after she's had two children (no really). I think she is wearing Dad's sunnies, and again, she isn't wearing anything too special in particular, but she just looks so darn hot. That's right, I envy my Mum for hotness.

With all these in mind, surely I can come up with a spunky outfit for today? =)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment