31 March 2010

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Hey there! It's been a while since my last post, but I assure you that I have very good reasoning; uni assignments, tests, an exam coming up, too many social commitments and work. Boring but true.

Meanwhile, I have decided that, for the first time ever, I am going to dye my hair. You read correctly - I am a hair dye virgin. And baby, it's time to pop that cherry of mine!!

Since I've been gone I've discovered how cool Alexa Chung is (watching It's On With Alexa Chung is a good way to procrastinate - trust me!!), and so I've been YouTube-ing her and Google Image-ing her and discovered this awesome idea for a dye job:


Dang, she's so pretty! And see how the ends are lighter than the roots of her hair? Yes? Well, apparently, she does that on purpose. According to www.elleuk.com, she "ask(s) for a balliage technique, it focuses colour through the ends of the hair rather than at the roots, giving a natural sun-kissed look", which is what I'm gonna do! What do you think? I personally love it and think it a different way to dye my hair without being too brave (lack of bravery is the reason that I haven't dyed my hair in the first place). My colour wont be as light, because my natural colour is a lot darker, but you get the drift.

~

And here are some pictures from that wedding I went to a week and a half ago;

Me and Matt in front of the chapel

Did you manage to see the dapper man that is my boyfriend? Gosh, is he spunky.

Matt and I with Matt's sisters Tracy and Leonie, and Leonie's boyfriend Rav. Also, a full shot with my shoesies. =D

Have a lovely day.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment